Schaeffer's 5W-30 Full Synthetic 5W-30 oil for Gasoline Engines. Schaeffer's 9000 Full Synthetic is a multi-grade engine oil that is specifically formulated to protect critical engine parts from damaging friction and wear, provide enhance protection against the formation of sludge and deposits, provide increased engine efficiency and fuel economy benefits and extend engine life in all gasoline fueled automobile and light duty truck engines including those that are turbocharged and supercharged.
Superior cold cranking and oil pump-ability at low temperatures
• Exceptional oxidative stability and resistance to thermal degradation
• Exceptional low volatility characteristics, that provides enhanced oil consumption control
• Enhanced film strength at high operating temperatures
• Low coefficients of friction, which result in improved fuel economy benefits
• Extended oil drain capability and intervals
• A patented novel zinc anti-wear additive system that minimizes volatility and chemical breakdown of the zinc anti-wear additive in order to provide maximum and long-lasting anti-wear performance and robustness needed to protect the engine
• Superior engine protection, mitigating LSPI events and protection against timing chain wear
• Outstanding protection against the formation of high temperature deposits
• High detergency and dispersancy to suppress the formation of deposits, sludge and varnish buildup to help maintain engine performance, fuel economy and emissions
Supreme 9000 Full Synthetic SAE 5W-30 meets and exceeds the following specifications and manufacturers’ requirements: MIL-PRF-46152E; CID A-A-52039B, API Service Classification SP, Resource Conserving; ILSAC GF-6A; Ford WSS-M2C946-A; Ford WSS-M2C946-B1; Ford WSS-M2C930-A; Ford WSS-M2C929-A; Ford WSS-M2C929-B1; Ford WSS-M2C961-A1; Ford WSS-M2C909-A1; General Motors dexos1®Gen2; General Motors 6094M; Chrysler MS-6395Q, MS-9214; Toyota and Honda Service Fill Specifications, Honda/Acura HTO-06.
Schaeffer 9003D Supreme 9000 SDS
Schaeffer 9003D Supreme 9000 TDS